Keep your smile safe this summer with effective oral health care. The more effort you put into making your smile shine, the more likely your smile will shine through and last you well for a lifetime of happiness and support.
Listed below are some astounding treatments that can be used to improve your oral health:
– Defend your teeth and gums from physical damage by always wearing appropriate safety gear and equipment when playing sports or other high-risk activities.
– Always defend your mouth from bacteria that causes bad breath, by brushing your tongue, teeth, and gums and using mouthwash if necessary.
– Always schedule and be present for your bi-annual professional cleanings and oral examinations with your dentist.
– Use the proper techniques required when brushing and flossing, and for additional protection, use supplemental cleaning products such as chewing gum and mouthwash after a meal to lower the risk of tooth decay.
– Avoid any products or medications that can dry out your mouth and lead to tooth decay and gum disease.
No matter the needs you require from your smile, our team at Kenai Dental Clinic can help. Dr. Glen Lockwood and our team can give you a professional cleaning or a comprehensive oral examination. To schedule a visit to our dentist office in Kenai, Alaska, call us at 907-283-4875. Come see us, and let us show you the benefits of a better smile today!